- George Lucas wanted to explore the intersection between movies and games
- Atari gave Lucas $1 million in 1982 to make games but retained the right to first refusal
- Originally focused on original games rather than movie tie-ins
- Created by Lucasfilm Games (Lucasarts) for the Atari family of computers
- Uses fractals to create a rocky landscape
- Players had to rescue pilots that have crashed behind enemy lines
- Utilized 1st Person flying gameplay
- Created by Ron Gilbert for Lucasarts
- First game to use SCRUMM
- Utilized B horror movie themes with a humorous tone
- The player is a group of teenagers that can be killed off one by one
"Development for this game was going really well, the team was excited, we had amazing plans, and the concept was really innovative… but then George Lucas got involved." - Every former LucasArts employee.
Well gee Indy, it’s not like you have a wide selection or anything.
Page 1 of 522