18th October 2012
Chat reblogged from A Gentleman and a Sculler with 24 notes
- Guybrush: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.
- Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
- Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
- Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.